for the record if anyone thinks how can I write such a horrid twisted poem to memorialize for my Mom, know this: See this fading keychain, It’s been on my key ring since the early 90’s. Keeping the memory of my Mom with me wherever I go.
**Dedicated in loving memory to my Mom, Shirley Mae Snyder. Mom loved Horror Films, and probably would have seen a film like this with me if she was still here today. Thanks for the memories Mom. Still ❤️ You**
Mary was on the lam she committed a heinous crime everywhere she went paranoia was close behind Mary hated her Mother she thought she was a bitch she considered a quiet smother instead bashed her head in with a stick Mary had no regrets She did it with great glee But now the police are after her So, Mary must now flee Mary found a shack down in Saugerties she hid there for a week without food or water she was feeling rather weak Harry was hungry and homeless all the same till Harry came upon this shack his hunger went away see Harry wasn't right normal food didn't satiate Harry was a cannibal and Mary was his steak Harry thought of Mom on this here Mother's Day how Mom had turned him to the man he is today that day she blew her face off and left Harry a loving note Dear Harry my love you won't starve just gnaw on my headless corpse one day you'll grow big and always think of me me, your loving Mother signed lovingly Mary
My wife and I visited the Michener Museum in Doylestown, PA. Specifically for the Keith Haring exhibit. Haring is my favorite artist of all time.
Two pieces in the Museum not Related to Haring but favorites all the same.
- 1. The story of red blue and a photo of me standing within the exhibit
- 2. Admiring the artist
- 3. A room and furniture and a naked artist become a 3d canvas
- 4. Free South Africa triptych
- 5. Crack Down poster (Anti Drug Campaign)
- 6. Original Lithograph and its print of a flying red man with an x on his chest
- 7. Apocalyptic Series with accompanying poetry by William Burroughs
- 8. Keith Haring Coloring Book and Assorted Stickers
- 9. A page colored by me on the left with crayons and my wife on the right with colored pencils.
- 10. Keith Haring Journals (a memoir, that my wife bought. Haring was born in Reading and Raised in Kutztown and died at 31 in 1990 of AIDS.
- CUSTOM POKE BOWL(sushi rice, grilled salmon, crabmeat salad, avocado, sweet corn, mango, green pepper, red onion, yellow pickle,carrots, spicy mayo, Wasabi peas, sesame seeds and crispy onions),AND COCONUT BUBBLE TEA LUNCH AT ALOHA IN QUAKERTOWN
Bad Cops, Good Cop
A Zimbabwean man has a run in with the law. I have collaborated with B and even guest wrote a food review on his blog. Check B at https://becomingthemuse.net/
By Beaton Mabaso
A Conversation with Keith “The Midnight Express” Morton
Is a conversation I had with my downstairs neighbor Keith Morton, who is by far the only train enthusiast in my life at the moment. Keith recently retired and trains have always been a part of his life, the dude has more model trains than furniture in his apartment.
This week’s Contest was to take a famous poem by a famous poet and the first line from that poem & the rest by yours truly. I chose SONNET LXVI by Pablo Neruda. I decided to record the Spanish version. I will be submitting the English version.
I do not love you except because I love you because if I love you, then I love that I love you ? Because love is what is considered the opposite of hate & I'd hate to deeply hate you with the hatred of hate that you can only find within what is deemed love! The love of hate of the hate that I love is my soul desire,such a fool for love & hate.
“Swallow, don’t spit ! Support Cannibalism.”