The Real Reason She Dumped His Ass, On A Really Hot Day At The Beach He takes big gulps to quench his thirst ! Too fast, it hurts ! Don't want to choke ! Or provoke stroke ! You're such a hypochondriac ! Could cause cardiac... ...Arrest ? Think not. Or a blood clot ! I'm just drinking. Overthinking ! That's what I do. I'm through with you.
If you would like to give it a go: https://skepticskaddish.com/2022/10/12/w3-prompt-24-weave-written-weekly/
My poem was written following these rules:
Option #1: Write a ‘Minute Poem’
- Narrative poetry—Tell a story in real time of a minute;
- A 12 line poem comprised of 3 quatrains (3 stanzas of 4 lines);
- Syllabic: The first line of each stanza has 8 syllables. The following 3 lines in each stanza have 4 syllables;
- Rhyming: aabb ccdd eeff;
- Poem illustrates an event in real time of 60 seconds;
- A light hearted form of poetry that suits humorous verse.