My wife and I visited the Michener Museum in Doylestown, PA. Specifically for the Keith Haring exhibit. Haring is my favorite artist of all time.
Two pieces in the Museum not Related to Haring but favorites all the same.
- 1. The story of red blue and a photo of me standing within the exhibit
- 2. Admiring the artist
- 3. A room and furniture and a naked artist become a 3d canvas
- 4. Free South Africa triptych
- 5. Crack Down poster (Anti Drug Campaign)
- 6. Original Lithograph and its print of a flying red man with an x on his chest
- 7. Apocalyptic Series with accompanying poetry by William Burroughs
- 8. Keith Haring Coloring Book and Assorted Stickers
- 9. A page colored by me on the left with crayons and my wife on the right with colored pencils.
- 10. Keith Haring Journals (a memoir, that my wife bought. Haring was born in Reading and Raised in Kutztown and died at 31 in 1990 of AIDS.
- CUSTOM POKE BOWL(sushi rice, grilled salmon, crabmeat salad, avocado, sweet corn, mango, green pepper, red onion, yellow pickle,carrots, spicy mayo, Wasabi peas, sesame seeds and crispy onions),AND COCONUT BUBBLE TEA LUNCH AT ALOHA IN QUAKERTOWN