I was nominated for a Liebster award by The Magpie Fancier whose blog is quite new from the rather small amount of followers. I recently started following them, they have a knack with the written word and are worth checking out. *Note though they aren’t a blog about Birds.*
kind of a funny award but I guess my blog is still “new” even though it’s two years old. I am not one to bombard anyone with these awards, most people think they are fluff and don’t participate. I just like answering the questions. Technically you’re supposed 11 people, if anyone remotely cares, consider yourself an award winner 😁 as well.
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold? I much rather be comfortable. I experienced both too hot and two cold within a two week period at our apartment in an unseasonably hot than cold late May.
- What is your favorite quality about yourself? I have very strong work ethics for someone that has hated what they do for a living for over two decades (I don’t mean as an artist, sadly my art has never paid my bills).
- What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had? I once had a two part dream as a kid called The Mummy Pin dream, initially I dreamt I was helping to install a new bedroom window when this mummy appeared, I woke up screaming than went to sleep with my Mom and the dream continued and I was chased by the same mummy with a giant pair of garden shears with my name written on them. I also once dreamt of two people fucking, this dream was the only time I dreamt in black and white, as the guy pulled out his dick remained inside her vagina and black ooze poured out of the front of him.
- If you were marooned on a desert island and could choose one book to bring with you, what would it be? (Don’t you dare say “How To Build A Boat”) Mad Libs, at least every day it could be a different story, I’d never grow bored.
- Is there one book you think everyone should read, and why? The Gashley Crumb Tinies by Edward Gorey, it’s a clever childrens book clearly written for the adult that would never want to be a parent. A ghastly humorous poetic book about children and their unfortunate demise through use of the alphabet.
- What is the most important quality, in your opinion, in others? integrity, something our idiot in charge surely lacks.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? pizza with mushrooms and onions. From 100’s of joints, all styles of sauce and crusts.
- What is your happiest memory? May 4th, 2013. The day I looked into Jessica’s eyes and said “I do.”
- First pet? weirdly my first pet was a frog named stretch.
- Have you ever had your heart broken? Yeah multiple times.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Naw, each woman I ever dated, I needed to really get to know.