Got nominated for yet another award here on WordPress by the lovely Writer of Words who always writes a lot of lovely at time snarky words.
I don’t feel like nominating anyone because the multiple times in the past awards I won most people didn’t play along.
So instead of just answering her questions, I want to answer the previous as well. If anything I ❤ answering questions LOL.
1. What’s wrong with you? At the moment Asthma, I hate Spring with it’s high pollen counts.
2. Do you prefer pie or cake? Both damn it, any kind of fruit pie except apple an chocolate cake with vanilla icing.
.3. Can you be trusted with a lie? Naw, if you’re dumb enough to tell me a lie I’m smart enough to fuck you over.
4. What is your favorite swear word? Fuck
5. Are you better at kissing or writing? Yes
6. Have you ever mistaken lust for love? Foolishly at 33. Even missed seeing Weird Al in concert because of that bitch Ronit…
7. When was the last time you slow danced? This Morning, more like bump & grind..My wife and I are always doing some kitchen dancing.
8. Is there something you’d like to tell the world? World please heal, your climate mood changes scare the hell out of me.
9. Who would win a fight Godzilla or Hello Kitty ? The Big G but Kitty could probably kick some ass too.
10. What musical instrument do you look like the most? Stand Up Bass
11. What’s your first impression when you look in the mirror? How you doin’ ?
12. Have you ever worn underwear from a person of the opposite sex?No. But it’s because I don’t want to buy 4XL Womens Underwear LOL
13. Finish this sentence anyway you like: “Bartholomew, I don’t know any damned Bartholomew…” mewed Bartholomew.
14. Do you think Ecru deserves to be a distinct color, or should it just go back to being a miserable shade of boring-ass Beige and lose its uppidy-as-fuck attitude just because it’s friends with Taupe? I think it should go back to…
15. If you were gradually losing your hearing, what sounds would you miss the most? Sadly I am, years spent listening to the stereo in my car too damn loud. I like silence though, but I would miss my wife’s voice. 😦
16. Do you like to eat or cook with root vegetables (other than potatoes and carrots)? Think beets, celeriac, turnips, parsnips, etc…Nope as far as cooking, but i could eat all of them no problem.
17. Name a contemporary celebrity who annoys you more than others. Our Idiot in Charge. I firmly believe he thinks he is more celebrity than President.
18. Which appeals to you more: long or short hair on women? Long Hair upstairs, shorter downstairs. Although my wife prefers both staircases stay short. I don’t have a problem with hairy legs either.
19. Beards on men, yes or no? I wish I could grow one 😦 , The Bisexual in me will give it a hard pass; although love patches are fine.
20. If you had to give up a season, which could you live without? All but Fall. The only time of the year when I am not in pain or dealing with Allergies.
21. You’ve been given a week by yourself in your home, no family, no work. You have food, snacks, booze, drinks etc. No need to go anywhere. How will you spend your week? Sounds like present day. Being creative.
22. Name your favorite snack. Cheese!!!!!!!
23. What type of books do you read more of these days, physical ones or ebooks?Always physical, I think I read 2 Ebooks in my entire life
24. What is the best part about your blogging community? Everything, ya’ll rock