- Why is this month called “November”?
well they wanted to call it Vember but then Vember went and got himself in the most heneous predicament and so they just went with No Vember.
- Why is Thanksgiving always the fourth Thursday of November instead of just being on a particular date?
It is on a particular date, the fourth Thursday of November. But only on the fourth thursday…if thursday doesn’t fall on the fourth then Thanksgiving becomes a leap holiday.
- What is No Shave November?
Pretty freaking hairy you ask me !
- What is the day after Halloween called?
- Why is turkey traditionally served at Thanksgiving?
Ask the fool that writes up all those summons ?
- So just what is a giblet anyway?
What some red neck that talked with a mouth full of food called the “little bits” inside no one likes to eat like heart and liver.
- Why are Veteran’s Day, Armistice Day, and Remembrance Day all on November 11th?
Because lawmakers are too lazy to designate a different day for each.
- Why is November National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)?
Vember really hoped it was NaPoWriMo because he loved poetry but we all know how well liked Vember was.
- Why is the day after Thanksgiving called “Black Friday”?
Has something to do with the sewer system
- Why is the Monday after Thanksgiving called “Cyber Monday”?
Thats when robots get great discounts when they go shopping said Giant Food Stores Marty.